About Us and How to Adopt a Child
Big enough to take care of your needs.
Small enough to listen.
We are a family-owned adoption organization, and because of this, we understand the deep and profound importance of family. That is why we, unlike any other organization, focus on caring for the birth mother as best as we can. After all, choosing adoption is a courageous act of love, and we believe that this decision needs support. Nobody takes better care of birth mothers than us, which means happier, healthier babies.
A is 4 Adoption was started to fill a severe deficit in the way adoptions were conducted. One area of lacking was discovered by our founders in their own journey through the adoption process. After mountains of paperwork, several very long waiting lists, countless obstacles, and a very real moment when they were told that this dream of theirs may never come true, they finally were able to find a real miracle in a beautiful daughter.
We understand that adoptions must have a series of precautions and safety measures in place in order to ensure the proper placement of each child. However, we also know that orphanages are full while the lists of qualified parents waiting to adopt is long—our one goal is to bridge this gap in a way that cares for the birth mother, the child and the new parents all at once.
To help support, housing, phones, groceries, sundries, transportation, and all other services are provided to our birth mothers for FREE. Our compassion and love for the people we have the privilege to work with allow us to help birth parents with all the stresses that come with unplanned pregnancy, as well as find the resources they may need to get their life back on track.
We provide assistance immediately! Two of the biggest concerns for anyone with an unplanned pregnancy is their health and their finances. We understand that, especially now, these basic needs may be at the top of your list of concerns. A is 4 Adoption is here to help. By really listening to you about your current situation and your needs, we can help guide you toward having a secure, safe environment to live as well as access to proper healthcare for you and your baby.
We Are Here to Help You, Call Us Today (866) 558-1035
A is 4 Adoption provides extensive birth mother outreach throughout California and has a strong reputation for quality assistance and caring. We also created a robust adoption awareness advertising campaign, which provides us with a steady stream of birth mother leads and referrals. If you would like to adopt U.S. kids, contact us to learn more.
We are passionate about what we do, and it really shows. Our goal is to help you through the adoption process safely, effectively, and compassionately.
Contact us today to learn more (866) 558-1035
Facts You Should Know About A is 4 Adoption:
- A is 4 Adoption is governed by and adheres to the State of California’s Adoption Laws.
- We are here to hold your hand throughout the entire adoption process, we tend to every detail, from beginning to end.
- We supply free living expenses and housing for birth mothers.
- Our telephone hotline (1-866-5MY-BABY) operates 24 hours, 7 days a week for Birth Mothers to speak directly to an experienced, caring A is 4 Adoption Advisor.
- Our staff will cover all details, and address any questions or concerns you may have.
- We act as your advocate. Your privacy is of utmost importance to us; any information you provide will remain strictly confidential.
- Adoptive parents have a choice between an independent or an adoption agencyfor the adoption process. We will explain the differences in detail to help you make an informed decision.
- We are a bonded California Adoption Facilitator, and a member of the Better Business Bureau.
- Se Habla Español.