Adoption takes courage. It’s not an easy decision to offer your child to another family, but for birth mothers who choose adoption, they want to communicate the love they have for their child to the adoptive parents whether she can put the thoughts and feelings into words or not. These thoughts aren’t always communicated through the adoption centers, so we want to help remove any question. Here are some thoughts that are consistent among birth mothers.
- The child was not unwanted, rather he needed more than I could give him.
- I love my natural child and that is why I made the decision to surrender them for adoption.
- Time will not erase the love that is in my heart for her.
- I look forward to the day I can look him in the eyes and tell him how much I love him.
- As adoptive parents, I hope and pray you will help her to understand she is loved and not abandoned.
- You are his mom and dad. This is very special for me to know and hang onto.
- I trust you with her and answering her questions about her adoption.
- I hope that you are able to share with him about where he came from lovelingly.
- She is precious and I’m thankful you made the decision to be her family.
A is 4 Adoption is here to help. We are an adoption center who knows, understands and listens to you about the adoption process and your desires. Contact us for more information about how to adopt a child and domestic adoption. We love our birth mothers and adoptive parents, offering the services that are needed during the adoption process for both to help the process go smoothly and successfully.