What We Do
The goal of A is 4 Adoption is to create custom adoption plans to fulfill the needs and wishes of both birth mothers and adoptive parents. We are a large enough adoption center to have the resources to make your dreams come true, yet we are still small enough to listen and provide personal attention to each of our clients. Our successes are a testament to our commitment to our clients. We help create synergy between birth mother and adoptive parents through our personal and hands on approach.
Our commitment for high-quality adoption services are geared towards each individual in the process of adopting a child.
- We are committed to the birth mother to provide love and compassion enough to choose adoption for the well being of her child.
- We are also committed to the adoptive parents who are opening their homes, hearts and to the newborn children
- We are committed to the child whose destiny is forever changed through the process of adoption.
Our services include
For the Birth Mother:
- Immediate assistance,
- Financial assistance for housing and food,
- Safe housing,
- A listening ear, compassion and understanding from A is 4 Adoption,
- Knowledge that her baby will be going to a loving home,
- Full confidentiality,
- & More. Get more information about what we do for our Birth Mother’s.
For the Babies for Adoption:
- The birth mother receives medical care without cost to ensure the baby’s health is attended to.
- Thoroughly research and qualify adoptive parents for a safe and loving home.
For the Adoptive Parents:
- Compassion as you adopt a child,
- A child who is matched with you through the adoption process,
- Advocacy during the adoption process.
- If you’re looking to adopt, get more information here or fill out our free adoption application.
Contact us at A is 4 Adoption to learn more about how adopting a child works for our adoption center. We are always looking for the perfect match between birth mothers and adoptive parents. Get started with us by calling (866) 558-1035 or filling out our adoption application. Our process for adoption is confidential and we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.